ATHLETIC REGISTRATION IS NOW ONLINE!!
Online Registration for Athletics is now available starting Summer 2020. Participation and Physical Forms will now be submitted in ParentVUE, using the Online Payment System. (If you do not have a ParentVUE account, please follow the directions provided to set up an account). The Online Payment System also requires login information.
*Please Note: The history page of the physical will be completed online. However, the physical portion will still need to be printed, completed and signed by a doctor, and then uploaded online.
TO PARTICIPATE IN ATHLETICS AT SOUTHRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL, INCLUDING SUMMER CAMPS, ALL ATHLETES MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
Athletic Participation Form: (Once per year)
● Please complete all the information, including proof of health insurance (provider and policy number).
Sports Physical: (Valid for 2 years)
● Physicals are required to participate in any sport, and are valid for 2 years from the date of the exam. Once expired, athletes will be ineligible to participate until an updated one has been submitted.
Participation Fees: (Fall, Winter and Spring)
● The Athletic participation fee per sport is $225, and payment is required at the beginning of the sport season. For sports requiring tryouts/cuts, fees will not be collected until after team selection. Fees are waived for students on the Free/Reduced Lunch Program. Payment plans are also available.
● Students must have passed at least 5 classes from the previous semester. This does not apply to incoming freshmen.
● Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 classes (2.5 credits) during the academic term of participation, and be on track to graduate.
*Students living in the SRHS boundary, but not attending classes at SRHS, and who do not have a ParentVUE account may need to sign in as a guest. For more information, please email Erin Rogers in the Athletic Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.