ATHLETIC REGISTRATION IS NOW ONLINE!!
Online Registration for Athletics is now available starting Summer 2020. Participation and Physical Forms will now be submitted through ParentVUE. (If you do not have a ParentVUE account, please follow the directions provided to set up an account).
*Please Note: The history page of the physical will be completed online. However, the physical portion will still need to be printed, completed and signed by a doctor, and then uploaded online.
TO PARTICIPATE IN ATHLETICS AT SOUTHRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL, INCLUDING SUMMER CAMPS, ALL ATHLETES MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
Athletic Participation Form: (Once per year)
● Please complete all the information, including proof of health insurance (provider and policy number).
Sports Physical: (Valid for 2 years)
● Physicals are required to participate in any sport, and are valid for 2 years from the date of the exam. Once expired, athletes will be ineligible to participate until an updated one has been submitted.
Participation Fees: (Fall, Winter and Spring)
● The Athletic participation fee per sport is $225, and payment is required at the beginning of the sport season. For sports requiring tryouts/cuts, fees will not be collected until after team selection. Fees are waived for students on the Free/Reduced Lunch Program. Payment plans are also available.
● Students must have passed at least 5 classes from the previous semester. This does not apply to incoming freshmen.
● Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 classes (2.5 credits) during the academic term of participation, and be on track to graduate.
*Students living in the SRHS boundary, but not attending classes at SRHS, and who do not have a ParentVUE account may need to sign in as a guest. For more information, please email Erin Rogers in the Athletic Department: email@example.com.