Students and parents can print unofficial transcripts through StudentVue and ParentVue.
In ParentVue or StudentVue, go to "Course History" then "Graduation Status". Click on the blue box titled "Unofficial Transcript".
- Alumni may order transcripts via Parchment, an online service, for a small fee. Use the button below to create your Parchment account and request a transcript. Parchment will send the transcript directly to the requested institution and notify you that it has been sent. A credit or debit card is required to complete the transaction.
- Current Southridge students can request up to 5 free official printed transcripts. Students will be responsible to address and mail these. The Counseling Secretary, Registrar or College & Career Specialist in the Lower Middle Counseling area can print these for you.
DO I NEED A TRANSCRIPT?
Most 2-year and 4-year colleges require that students submit a final high school transcript to complete their enrollment process. Here is some information to help you with this process.
- You only need to send a final transcript to the one college you plan to attend next fall.
- If you applied to that college through Common App or Coalition App, your counselor can upload an electronic copy of your Final Transcript for you.
- Some colleges that are not Common App or Coalition App schools will use a document transfer service for Final Transcripts called SENDedu. See the website for your college to find out if they use this system and email your counselor to confirm the details for this process.
- If the college that you will attend does not use any of those systems, you can either request an electronic copy of your transcript be sent through Parchment for a fee, or you can request a free paper copy of your transcript be mailed from the counseling office.