Develop compassionate graduates who think critically and creatively, embrace life-long learning and responsible citizenship, and who learn from and appreciate the connection between our school, community and the world.
Our Shared Core Values:
- Graduation for all in preparing for post-high school success
- Safe, respectful, welcoming, and spirited school culture
- Authentic learning experiences in a varied, challenging, innovative, curriculum
- Meaningful engagement in our community
- A learning culture valuing passion, collaboration, perseverance and individual growth
- An awareness and appreciation for diversity, equity, and international perspectives